- Designed for use on C.N.C. router machines. mounted screws.
- Can also be used on stationary overhead routers.
- Use with mechanical feed operations.
- CNC router must have excellent hold downs to ensure the least possibility of part movement.
- To profile edges on decorative panels, doors, frames, etc.
- Shank style cutter body design uses non-turnable profiled carbide inserts.
- Cutter body is profiled to match the carbide insert.
- Requires no backing plates or clamping wedges.
- Insert is mechanically fastened by the use of back b y the use of 3 back mounted screws for additional protection.
- Insert router bit is manufactured in right-hand rotation.
- Maximum RPM for 34mm dia. = 18,000, 44/54mm dia. = 12,000
- Ramp plunging is possible with this tool.
- Reduced set-up time because of fewer parts and a constant cutting circle.
- Extended tool life over brazed tooling due to insert accuracy and superior carbide grades.